COVID SAFETYCOVID-19 Facility Improvements and Safety Measures
1. Outdoor Screening of all potential positive patients, staff and Doctors.
2. Social distancing enforced indoors and outdoors.
3. Masks on all staff and visitors required.
4. No crowded waiting rooms and other office areas.
5. Virtual waiting room.
6. Virtual consultations when requested.
7. Hand Sanitizing stations required prior to entering into the facility.
8. Temperature readings on all patients, staff, and Doctors prior to entering the facility.
9. Two Air Scrubbers installed into HVAC system- Circulating of air and filtering of potential pathogens (3000 cfm).
10. Medical grade H13 True Hepa filtration units in each room-- tested to remove particles down to 0.1 microns (350 cfm).
11. Nightly UV-C light disinfection in area where treatment is performed.
12. OSHA mandated sterilization and disinfection of all surfaces and instruments.
13.Fogging rooms between every patient with Hypochlorous Acid (non-toxic to humans).
14.Extra oral suction device used during aerosol producing procedures in addition to standard high vacuum (150 cfm).