Stress Free and Gentle Pediatric Dentistry
At Pediatric Dental Care, Dr. Corina Ramirez uses the latest technologies to make your child's dental visit as comfortable as possible.
We now offer Laser Dentistry using the Waterlase™ laser for a more gentle & relaxing experience. The Waterlase™ laser uses a combination of laser energy and water to perform dental procedures that otherwise are performed with a dental drill or scalpel.
Benefits of laser dentistry
We use laser dentistry as an alternative to the traditional methods that use hand-held scalpels, drills, and other invasive tools. The lasers work by directing a beam of energy and water at the problem area to deliver treatment.
This offers multiple benefits, including:
- Reduced anxiety when receiving dental treatment - no drill noise or vibration
- Needle-free treatment - eliminates the need for anesthesia in some procedures
- Reduced risk of infection - laser treatment sterilizes the treatment area
- Maximum preservation of original, healthy tooth structure
- Faster treatment and healing time
Download the Waterlase™ Dentistry Brochure.
Gentle Laser Dentistry for Children in San Dimas
We use modern dentistry approaches, including dental lasers to ensure that your child has access to the best dental treatments available.